Every mobile app developer must have a reason behind it. It must prove to solve problems that the end user is going through, this way they will feel comfortable and understand how to use it.
Top mobile apps design guidelines that sharp designers skills.
- The app should be developed according to the platform of the product. The design to be used must be carefully chosen by experts in the project development.
- There should be flow from the beginning to the end of the mobile app development, check the Android Developer Fundamentals. There should be an alignment of fill icons, line icons, and the color combination to draw the users attention.
- All unnecessary typing should be done away with, and only necessary fields should be left for users to fill in. this is because filling up forms using the mobile can be very boring.
- Ensure that the first thing the user sees when they open the app is convincing, this will make them want to see what is next. The heading title should be 30pxl ( as a sample ) , font alignment should be on the left and ensure the consistency flows till the end.
- Smartphones have a small screen comparing to the desktop, this means that the content loaded must be readable. Choose the most important information so as to upload small content that is important and readable.
- The designer must give focus on the targeted product where they will design and optimize it in the portfolio.
- The app needs to show the connection and recognition of the brand to bring out royalty and satisfaction to the end user. This means that things like the wording, fonts, visuals, and animation should be given high priority.
- Come up with stories that connect with what the user of the mobile app is going through. Ensure that you include products state, the area of focus and teams expectations.
A mobile application that is designed by a sharp app designer brings out solutions that users have been looking for and be able to accomplish their concerns.